Sunday 30 October 2011

Oct Birthdays

/I actually drafted this post quite a while back but I can't stand that the stupid Blogger app on my phone does not upload pictures in the order I want it to!!!


October is coming to an end soon! It has been a really busy month! You can never imagine! I think like every waking moment was spent planning/thinking/carrying out birthday plans. From the card, present shopping to cake and dinner plans. Oh gosh, need a breather. But don't get me wrong! It was v fun and friendship/relationship/kinship definitely grew and reached new heights :)

It started out with 5th -sister's. 7th - joyce's 9th - vic's (but she was in Aussie :( we celebrated it tgt 3 months ago though! Hehe) 11th - Bb's. 22nd - dad's and shun's. And it's Ling's turn to turn 21 on the coming 3rd! Yah, tell me abt it! I didn't miss out any right?

But I like birthdays :) cos it spells good food, yummy cake and birthday wishes ^^ happy happy! It's just v nice! Esp for the birthday boy/girl, you get to see all your friends and fam give you so much attention and go all just to make you smile. I can't wait for mine to come again (HINT HINT)

Ok pictures!



First attempt at rainbow cake!

Probably took like >5hrs

The ever-yummy Coco Exotic

Dad <3

Jaljals ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment