Wednesday 15 February 2012

SUPER LUCKY DAY

Today's sucha lucky day I've to blog abt it!!!!!!!!!!! Ok by the number of exclamation marks you can tell how lucky I was. Oh I shld totally buy 4D!

Incident #1. I was super tired and hungry and distracted in class (the entire day in fact, totally wasted my entire day doing nothing in sch) I decided to walk outta class and go buy seaweed chix to satisfy my craving and tumtum's hunger. BUT to my dismay, when I reached the stall no more seaweed chix there! THENNN when it was my turn, the auntie walked to the kitchen for a while (I was wondering why she had to stop serving right when it's my turn, likea suay) but TADAH!!! An entire trayful of hot crispy seaweed chix!!!!!!! Omg I was overjoyed, like I made the best decision in my life! I alr wanted to blog abt it even though it was this one incident. But......

Incident #2 happened! Which was when we ended class and qifang and I chionged 4 levels down the stairs to the bus stop and it was so damn packed we cld hardly squeeze our way to the front and we were thinking oh nooooooo howwww. When the bus STOPPED RIGHT IN FRONTA US YAYYYYYYY!!!! Hehehe we were the first to board hoho.

And lastly Incident #3. I'm on same bus as J hahahahahahehehehehohohohohooooooo.

And that, was my lucky day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment