Thursday 1 September 2011

More fooooodddd and fattttsssss

Omgzxz somebody save meeeeeee! Everyday I eat and eat and eat and eat and eat, ahhhhhhhh! Y'knw of all the times (i know, alot) that I complain and rant that I'm so fat I'm so fat, now's the WORST! Face is round lika ball and I've got fats spilling outta every single part of my body! I can't suck in my tummy, it's not funny anm :( I get almost nearly depressed everytime I see myself in the mirror :( DIET AND GYM BEFORE SCH STARTS!!!

Ytd a few of the Royales went down to Fat Boys @ Thomson for dinner. Apparently their beef burgers are daaaaaamn good! They even have one with peanut butter sauce (luv peanut butterrrr!!! <3) Lemmy Eun Andrew they all thought the burgers were VERY GOOD! Like thick and juicy patties. But omg, so not my kind of food! If you know me, I'm the kind that likes my food thoroughly cooked. It's not that I esp like to eat charred food, but I just can't stand the thought of my meat being even the slightest bit undercooked, so at BBQs, I'll flip and cook the meat OVER AND OVER AND OVER agn, until it's black hahahaha! And chicken >>>> everything else! Hate beef! Sadly, they didn't have chicken patties at FB, so I got pork. And the moment I put the first bite of patty into my mouth, I really wanted to just spit it out. Honestly, I liked the burger bun, the egg, even the ketchup more than the burger. The meat's just too mashy and juicy for my liking. But that's just me, the rest liked it alot! Oh and to add on, it was a suuuuuuper sinful and filling me. AND we headed over to Scoopz for yummy ice cream after that, had exploding pukey feeling even till this morning.

And todayyyyyyy, was Movie Day Out with bb! :)

 100 baht shoes from BKK


We had lunch @ JustAcia, abv dg mrt. Cos we had like 2hrs to spare before the movie, so we decided to eat there so we cld chill and nom on ice cream! Hehe. The food was actually quite yummy! And so was the ice cream! Totally regretted eating my rice, should've just ate the liao and eat more ice cream! They had the ice cream machine, just like those you see in Macs, and you can choose vanilla/mix/choc, so fun to twirl the ice cream and make it like a perfect shit shape hehehe. The yam ice cream and green apple slurpee drink were all v yummy too! Happy lunch! :)

Then we headed to Cathay to collect the tix. We were early so we sat at 6th floor sofa and took some retarded pictures hahaha (at a secluded enough place of course! We not retards ok!) 

 OMG my round faceeee *cries*

 Playing with Pixlromatic effects - Rain
Angel from Heaven HAHAHA

Bb's going into army abt a week from now. Haven't really been thinking abt it until the last 2 days, it's like reality hit me hard in the face. That's like 7 more days tgt and byeeeee, 2 weeks and not even a glimpse, and then maybe once/twice every week onwards for the NEXT.TWO.YEARS :( Haven't really not have bb arnd for me. It's like he's always a text/call away and we meet up so often now that it's sch hols. It's gna be tough I think, sadz :( I'll be away in Malacca from 3-5th somemore, so that's even lesser time tgt, plus my curfew, awww mannn.

And what's worse! Sasa's gna be flying on the 13th, only 5 days after bb going into camp. Wahhhhh *piang piang piang heartbreakz* And don't even know when she'll be back. How to live without a bestf??? I really dk if I'll cry at the airport eh! If it was anyone else, without a doubt I won't cry. But this time, when someone asked me, I thought abt it and I really dk :'(

Ok! I blogged! Wheeee! Did this to prove y'all wrong ok!!!! K now so late alr I lazy remove make up and bathe sialllll sianz.



No comments:

Post a Comment