Friday 9 September 2011

Noooo I didn't given up this space hoho~

Hiiiiiiiiiiii~ it's been awhile aye! Cos I've been busy uh, was in Malacca (will blog abt that another day in a separate post!) well, then came back to sg and had to settle ecr stuff, spend remaining days with beebs and hung out with Sasa! ^^
Met Sasa at bishan and headed to town tgt. Droppee by Tiff & Co. to collect my necklace. Sent it for pploshing cos it was tarnished so badly it turned like half black ohmygosh! But now its sparkling new!!! Hehe v happy with the results! But $30 for polishing is wayyyy too ex, considering getting the polishing kit for only $25. Then we hung arnd in the outlet for a bit more, checking out prices for Sasa's mom who wanted to get a gift from there. Saw quite alotta nice pieces!!! V pretty pendants and ear studs! Checker out H&M too, though the queue outside looked long, it didnt take long before we cld enter. It's really quite huge! And saw nice stuff on Lvl 2, but didn't really bother taking a second look cos it was so packed there! And fitting room q was madness, soooo long! Wenta Soupspoon after that. Didn't take any pictures though, cos the food there's what we usual eat anw. Andddd I discovered that Asian Tofu salad was soooooo yummy!!! Omg gna eat that from now on! Hehe.

And the next day (Wed!) was my last meetup with Bb before he enlists! Had super awesome plan to give him a Triple Surprise. #1 Tie a hairbun with this twirl thingy I got from M'sia Daiso (Bryan has a fetish for girls with hairbuns I really dk why) #2 Cook him up a bento lunch #3 A written letter. But errrrrr Triple Surprise ended up just being Doublr Surprise, phailllllll!

I actually set my alarm clock for 8am. But we were only gna meet at 1pm and I didn't want the food to turn too cold, so I woke up at 9.30am (heh) and wenta changed and confirm my timetable. Surfed arnd the Internet blah blah. And started washing the rice abt 10.30am. It was the Jap sushi rice and my mom said had to leave it to soak in the water before cooking for 30 mins. Thereafter, I slacked a lil, then went to boil the sausages and crabsticks and aiyah everything else lah!

Here's the stuff I bought from SUPER AWESOME Malacca Daiso!


Most of the ingredients I used hehe

So yeah, got busy cooking (with my mom's help of course!) And was wondering why it's alr 12+pm and B didn't call me to check if I bathed alr or not. That's usual practice cos he KNOWS I won't go bathe yet even though I said I wld. So to yknw make it not so obvious, I texted him to say that I just woke up and all that, gna be late! And him being an ass told me he just woke up too (And I believed cos it's his usual practice too) Was so relieved I even told m mom "woah heng ah! He's still sleeping!" Then guess whatttt, like 5 mins later he called to say he was kidding and was alr under my house?!?!?!!! Walao kan chiong spider legz! Told him to go walk arnd and get me a drink, but he insisted on sitting downstairs my house to wait for me instead cos he was lazy. ZZZZZZ kan chiong even more! Was only like less than half done with everything. So chiongzxxzxz all the way anyhow zam, luckily got my mom hehe <3 <3

Fast forward fsdnfotokhzihdusbfdgkd;phkpohfusdvsaisuafpoksds, it was alr 2 hrs later? He was still downstairs and I was still upstairs. Well if you were wondering why I didn't want him up in my house, was because I wanted it to be a surprise! If he came up and saw me doing everything it won't be AWWWWW anm! And my was family was arnd too, he wna say AWWWWWWW also like uncomfortable mah. My mom also pity him sial, asked me to ask him come up. I told him we were going for lunch at some Jap restarant at Thomson, with outdoor setting. When it was actually just under my house for poolside bento lunch. Downgrade alot hor? Hahahaha but lomantic whatz. So yeah. he waited for me under my block for abt 2 hrs, sorry bb! But I'm happy with the end result eh! Wheeee. After I chionged finish cooking and arranging the bento, I just left all the washing undone and without even washing my face or arranging my hair ran down to meet him. Note: Plan was to finish bento, bathe, dry hair, staighten, tie hairbun then meet. FAIL :(

Happy (and lucky idc) boy with bento!

Close up

Sat there and ate, was suuuuuuper hungry. Then came home to bathe while bb did all the dishes, poor thing hehehe. Then left home and went to *drumrollzzzzzzzz* SHAVE! Some chinese barber near his place. Was so freaking scared myself. Shave ley! His hair meant alot to him, like how much my hair means to me too, so I can totally uds how it feels man omg! But he actually didn't look too bad bald! Just lika monk cos he so white white hahahahah. And super nice to touch!!


Mixiu bb hehe

He's been away for a day + alr! And I haven't started my diet plan and gym routine yet wahahaha. Oh wellz been kinda down with fever and flu recently, not feeling too good. Ok gtg baiiiiiiiiiiiz!


No comments:

Post a Comment