Friday 23 September 2011

1st day of sch wow wee!

Yay!!! Why yay? Cos I ate my fav ytf alrrrrrr!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!

Today was first day of school after 4 whole months of holidays! Went to school motivated despite knowing that I'll be attending lect alone! A.L.O.N.E ehhhh :'( That's a first too! But it turned out fun! Cos it was MM, math is always fun to do! And the 3 hours just breezed by so quickly. Ooh! And they said MM had 91% pass and 19% (i think!) distinction rate last year *motivated x100*

After class Lings and I went for lunch! And that stups only had 30 mins break before her FM lecture but she also wanted to eat ytf. And who'd say no to ytf?! So we happily went to NP hehehe! Finished lunch and by the time we walked back it was like 4.30pm alr, one hour late! Even the person giving out the notes left. So we went home! HAHAHA. Sorry leyyyyy Lingssss, make you miss first lect! But don't worry ok! You will crash my tmr and we will pay attention!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment