Monday 19 September 2011

Confession

Ok I admit, I'm kinda lazy to blog alr. Hahahahahahahaha. But noooo, I'll be back soon enough ok!

Now just let my little heart heal from the absence of Bb and sasa ok! Instead of looking for hanging out substitutes I find myself wanting more alone and home time. But when I'm alone I feel too lonely too, idk what I want :(

Anwwww, had super awesome ikea dinner with Shun Ling and Lemmy last Wednesday! Love time spent with them, and our chats, always lol one. They're at KFC now but I lazing at home hehehe!

Then had 日本村 dinner buffet with the og (selected) mates on Thursday! They had quite upz food eh considering it was only a $25 after ++ buffet. That's like abt suki/sakae price right? But they had FREE FLOW tempura prawns, bacon asparagus and mussels omg drooolllllssss! I kinda feel like I didn't eat enough *stones for 1 min in regret and pounds chest*

Friday had dinner with the cj mates @ paragon fish and co. Overeasy was too packed! Then headed down to zouk! Haven't clubbed in the longest time ever!! Was semi excited semi lazy! Only had 3 cups outside and almost died alr, so grateful for eun carmen clavin and lester. Pulled thru and had fun the remaining of the night!

Ok pictures all crowded at the bottom cos that's how the blogger app works, or so I think! Mixiu Sasa and Bb!!!

/wtf why the pictures all jumbled up?!?!?! Someone/anyone knows how to do itttt? Annoying ley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment