Friday 2 September 2011

Amazing mind reading woots!

Hello friendssss! I ate kfc ytd :((((( I know how irritating it is to hear someone rant on & on & on & on & onnnnnn~ abt how FAT they are. I'm sorry, I know I'm one of those people. So today I'm not gna say that I'm _______! BUT I AMMMMM :( Hahahahahha.

Anwzz, ytd's morning was just spent packing my luggage and sweeping the floor (tryna do more chores at home, be a good girl hehe) And afternoon, I decided to be an angel *cue halo and heavenly music* and bring lunch to bb at his home! Gabby Delivery hahaha! Yeah, so we had KFC and yea, 'nuff said.

TODAYYYYYY, I had late lunch with bb agn! But today's different, today was our pushed-forward 5th Month. Cos I'll be in M'sia tmr, sadly. Missing it the second time in a row cos last month I was in Bangkok with Jaljals. (sorry bb!) WE HAD AJISEN RAMEN OMG SO HAPPY!!!!!!! And well Bryan kinda made me a promise that he'd give me flowers, daisies to be exact (fav!), on our every Month - I refuse to call it monthsary, like so yucks childish hahahaha. So first month was 1 stalk, then subsequently 2, 3, 4. And actually on the 4th I had a pretty pink bouquet! <3 But after receiving it so often it kinda lost the WOWWWWW factor. From WOWWWWW, it became WOWWW, then WOW. So I told B not to get me flowers anm, and guess what he got me. Jagabee. FIVE of them hahaha!



I'm gna be a tree trunkkkk!!!

Walao shit I'm getting a bit lazy and tired alr, had more to say but my fingers are sleepy.

*inserts part abt me reading b's mind abt jagabee, and b reading mine abt footing the bill and it's FATE!* Ok! If you understood that, good! If you don't, then too bad lah huh.

Omg if my dad finds out I'm still awake I'm so deaddddddd! Tmr I've to wake up at 5.30am cos we're going on a super impromtu trip to Malacca! Will be back on Monday evening. Which means I've to do my eCR there, cos it's 5th Sept 2pm. If it screws up then Ling's gna help me hehehe thanks ehhhh! <3 <3 <3

OK! Gna do some research then off to bed! Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment