Wednesday 21 September 2011

Samsung

Have taken quite an interest in Samsung's front screen cameras after seeing Lingyu's one a few years back. Sooooo pretty! And for someone not really photogenic like me, it helps ALOT! Pictures of yourself somehow turn one all pretty and you don't have to keep deleting and retaking over and over and over agn. So convenient!

And during the most recent IT fair I was flipping thru newspapers and say ST700!!! Cldn't stop thinking abt it for WEEKS! Was telling ALS the other day. But yeah what they said was true, abt how the interest will die off v fast, and after awhile I just won't uplaod the pics cos it's sucha chore (like shunli!!!) HAHAHAHA.


The only sad thing was that there's not purpleeeeeee. But guess what! When I was looking for pics of this post, I saw HAWHAWHAW purple version!!! PL170! It's also 16.1 megapixels! And both has like super cool effects thingy like fisheye and all too! Just that the front screen of the latter is 0.3 inch smaller. And it's cheaper leyyyy! See!

SO PRETTY RIGHTTTTT!!! After ALS told me that I shld stop thinking abt it and all, I was convinced and thought so also lah. BUT NOW I WANT IT ALL OVER AGAINNNNN!!!!!! AHHHHHH *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment