Wednesday 14 September 2011

Lonely, I am so lonely, I got nobody, all night longggg

Ok don't even know if I got the lyrics right hahahaha! Ytd night Sasa flew off to London alr :(

Didn't drop a single tear at the airport, was expecting quite the opposite actually. But I guess that's also the very reason I didn't cry. The art of detachment? Expect it, detach yourself from this situation, and feel alot less than you wld. Think I'm quite a master at that. Don't get me wrong, didn't mean detach myself from sk ok! Just the situation.

Definitely feels so much emptier without sk arnd, so sad! Used to be able to just call her/text her the moment I discovered smthg new (HAHAHAHA) but now I don't get replies :( hope she's alright and landed safely there!

And Bb's in camp still. 10 more days to go and his phone ran outta batt -____- no more texts, just a 5 mins call every night from now on. I just broke diet and ate a box of Jagerbee cos I miss him calling me Jagerbeebee hehe.

But I've been making good use of my time!!! I've been gymming and dieting! Wheee!

Mom and sis hogs the com every day I have nothing to do it's kinda frustrating actually!

And someone's been annoying me big timeeeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment